The Mens W2 is a 7mm rear entry wetsuit from Waterproof and has been released to celebrate their 25th anniversary. This W2 wetsuit is a 7mm steamer with a gender specific fit. It has some great features such as moulded knee pads, reinforced shoulders for abrasion resistance and a wave flex back panel constructed from a stretch material for a great fit. Designed for cold waters.
- Form moulded velcro tabs. Quality is in all the details. New moulded TPU (eco) teeth, sticks only to the assigned Velcro part.
- Comfort zipper. Fully gusset "comfort Zipper" to relieve stress on the surface.
- Spine pad. 10 mm thick and preshaped to fit neck area.
- Stretch panel. Form fitting wave flex back panel.
- Anatomical sculpting. Pre-bend arms and legs provides a perfect anatomical fit.
- Hinge effect. Knee pad constructed to follow the leg movements.
- Bronze slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hardcore durability.
- Knee guards. Anatomically shaped, 3-D knee/shin guards provides hard core abrasion protection.
- High visibility. Reflective logo on the sleeve.
- A seat that grips. Coating that provides a non-slip grip and abrasion protection.
- Reinforced shoulders. Critical area abrasion and anti-slip protection.
- Padded elbows. Toughtex provides abrasion resistance and shock protection.
- Gender specific styling. Provides comfortable lift and support.
- Hertex inner lining. A special shape and material that slows down the water movement in the suit. Extremely comfortable.
Size chart: http://www.cpspartnership.co.uk/waterproof/pdf/wpsizes_wetsuits_mens.pdf
Size Matters! Especially when it comes down to wetsuits. No two bodies are the same shape, despite similarity in measurements or weight, everybody is unique.
A size chart gives only a rough estimation of where to start looking. A wetsuit should fit like a second skin, and to make that happen it should, in Waterproof's opinion, be mandatory to visit an authorised retailer, such as Anglesey Divers, and try on the suit to ensure a perfect fit. We advise specifically against buying from other sources (better safe than sorry!) so please arrange a visit so that we can measure you for your suit before you buy.
It is for this reason that we have only the one size listed on our website, although other sizes are available!